FREE UK STANDARD DELIVERY On ALL orders over £50
UK Delivery Service
- £0 - £10 @ £2.00
- £10.01 - £19.99 @ £3.95
- £20.00 - £34.99 @ £5.95
- £35.00 - £49.99 @ £7.95
- £50.00 - and over - FREE SHIPPING
- £0.00 - £19.99 @ £5.95
- £20.00 - £29.99 @ £7.95
- £30.00 - £49.99 @ £9.95
- £50.00 - £79.99 @ £13.95
- £80.00 and over @ £19.95
United States, Canada, Mexico Postage
- £0.00 - £29.99 £12.95
- £30.00 - £49.99 £19.95
- £50.00 - £99.99 £29.95
ORDERING MONDAY TO FRIDAY?
Your items will be sent on the same day, as long as you order before 5pm.
BUYING AT THE WEEKEND?
Your items will be sent the next working day. We’re proud to use Royal Mail and all deliveries are usually delivered within 2-3 working days.
If you’re in the ECC (that’s the European Economic Community) - delivery usually takes 3-5 working days.
Please wait up to 3-4 days for UK orders, and 7-10 days for overseas orders – just because every so often courier parcels can be delayed due to very high volumes.
CUSTOMS & DUTY
- It is our understanding that personal purchase orders below 200 US dollars being sent to the US and orders below 1000 Australian dollars being sent to Australia will not incur any duties to be paid. Please see full information regarding this here. All our overseas parcels are clearly marked as personal purchases.
- The customer is responsible for the importation of products into their country and must obey the regulations set by that country. Parcels may be subject to import duties and tax, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country. Any additional charges for customs clearance are the customers’ responsibility. Unfortunately Charlize Loulou has no control over these charges and cannot predict the amounts charged.
- All orders will be debited in the currency the order is placed in.
- Payment may only be accepted by credit card (VISA, VISA ELECTRON, MASTERCARD, MAESTRO & SOLO), PayPal and Pay with Amazon.
EXTRA DELIVERY INFORMATION
Any extra delivery information given during the checkout process will be included on the delivery address label, however, we are unable to guarantee that the Postman will always follow these instructions.
The majority of our parcels are sent with Royal Mail. We have used Royal Mail for many years now and find them extremely reliable. Please note that we also work with B2C Europe an extremely reputable company and the are using all major courier services to deliver our parcels.
We take pride in packing our orders so that you receive your items in the best condition. Our orders will be sent out with Charlize Loulou label on the front so if this is for a gift and you do not want people to know that you have bought something from Charlize Loulou then please advise us directly after placing the order, informing us that you do not want any branding on the outside of your parcel.
You can do this by emailing email@example.com with your name, order number and a contact number, and we will try our very best to amend as requested. Please note, this is not guaranteed as your order may have already been picked and packed.